Welcome to Daring Wholesale Drop Shipping: Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before placing your orders.
Welcome to daringadultwholesale.com.au (also referred to in the agreement as Daring Adult Wholesale, DAW, Daring and “The Site”) Daring Adult Wholesale provides website features to you (User) subject to the following Terms and Conditions. You agree that your use of this website confirms that you have read, and you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of daringadultwholesale.com.au and or any Content constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any published changes or modifications made by Daring Adult Wholesale. If at any time the Terms and Conditions of this agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of The Site.
Daring Wholesale withholds the rights to change these Terms & Conditions of Sale without prior notice.
- Daring Wholesale only supplies drop shipping services to customers that have a trading account or website or online store.
- Any accounts opened for purchasing items for personal use will be cancelled immediately.
- When registering for a drop shipping account, please provide all required information within the application form. Your account will not be approved unless all information is filled in.
- Daring Wholesale reserves the right to cancel any accounts that were approved in error.
- Once your application has been lodged, provided relevant information provided, we will decide whether to approve your account within 48 hours.
1. Terms of Contract
The Terms and Conditions of Sale above apply to all goods supplied by and all order placed on Daring Wholesale
Australia products advertised on our website are considered an offer for you to purchase the items selected in your order. No contract exists between us until we have received and accepted your order. When orders are placed you will receive an email confirming this. This notification is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted by Daring Wholesale. Daring Wholesale reserves the right to cancel the contract of sale if the payment plans are not adhered to.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2. Description and Price of Goods
Daring Wholesale has taken care to describe and take images as accurately as possible in accordance to the manufacturer’s specification. Despite this, variations amongst items may very rarely occur.
- If there is anything you don’t understand about the information provided on the website please contact us via, email@example.com or 07 3203 0344.
- All prices shown on the website are in Australian Dollars, including GST to the amount of 10%.
- Every effort is made to ensure the prices shown on the website are accurate at the time of placing an order.
- Due to the large scale of operations involved in the continuity of stock supply, we cannot guarantee all items will be available to order constantly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to monitor our Website and Data Feeds and update their stock levels accordingly through the medium in which the customer sells.
- Daring Wholesale cannot be held accountable for any potential loss of earnings through customers continuing to advertise out of stock and discontinued products.
- The price of an item does not include shipping charges.
- There is no minimum order requirement for individual drop-shipped order.
If an item has been priced incorrectly, we will contact you and offer one of the following two options that best resolve the situation:
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either; (a) ship to you and accept the loss, or (b) contact you for instructions before shipping or (c) remove the item from sale, cancel your order, refund you in full and notify you of such cancellation.
- If an item’s price is lower than our stated price we will upon discovery or notification by you in writing, refund you the difference.
Prices: The price for an item on Daring Adult Wholesale may differ from the price shown in your shopping cart -- it is possible that such price may increase or decrease between the time the item is placed in a shopping cart and the time that the purchase is actually made. In such rare circumstances you will be charged the price indicated in your shopping cart.
3. Placing an order
When you place a drop shipping order with Daring Wholesale you are confirming you have read and agreed to the terms, conditions and delivery times laid out in writing in this document.
In the event of goods shipped to an address other than yourself (the customer) we have no contract between the receiver of these goods (your customer) and ourselves.
In this case we cannot mediate any aspect of the sale between yourself, and the end receiver of the goods shipped.
Payments for your orders can be made via Credit/Debit card, bank transfer payment, or invoice credit notes. All drop shipping accounts are offered a 30-day payment period from the date of the invoice; however, you can also pay upfront at the time of the purchase.
If payment for your order fails, we will make every attempt to contact you and arrange a payment in-house. However, any future orders will be placed on HOLD until payment can be made or an
Users that have established a strong relationship with us and place consistent orders may apply for part payments.
Drop ship orders for account customers will be dispatched as soon as we can after receiving the order invoice.
Payment will be required on due date.
5. Order Cancellations/Changes
Changes can be made on the same day before 1pm AEST by contacting us via email or phone.
Phone: 07 3203 0344
However, if an order has been paid or dispatched, unfortunately cancellation will not be possible as the goods have already been shipped.
6. Drop Shipping Fee and Discount
For all drop shipping orders, there will be no additional fees involved. All the handling costs are built into the shipping costs.
The only costs you pay are the item price as listed (including GST) and the drop shipping cost, which is a flat rate of $13 per order.
Items will be shipped within 2 working days unless a specific agreement has been set up. Shipping methods offered for drop shipping will be offered upon checkout and shipment tracking number and notification will be sent to you once items are dispatched.
- Daring Wholesale cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery caused by freight companies.
- Your customer is responsible for the order once the package arrives at the supplied delivery address. We cannot be held responsible if the package goes missing once delivered. If any goods are received damaged, your customer must notify you within 48 hours of receiving them. Daring Wholesale must then be notified within 72 hours after the expected delivery time. If any goods are received faulty you must notify us within 12-months of receiving them. Please see returns procedure in section 8 for more details.
- We cannot be held responsible for goods that do not arrive to the customer due to errors made by the customer or by the drop shipper when entering the address details. Please ensure that you check all your details before confirming your order.
- If packages are sent back to Daring Wholesale, we will refund you the item cost excluding the shipping charges incurred.
- All returned packages due to incorrect address/no collection will incur additional costs (charged by the courier) drop shippers are responsible for those charges. These additional charges will be invoiced to you by Daring Wholesale.
- Address must be accessible to courier drivers and Australia Post. Please also note that deliveries made to business addresses, or your place of work are considered received once they arrive at the address. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the item is safely received.
8. Returns Procedure
Due to the nature of the items supplied by Daring Wholesale, items cannot be returned or exchanged for incorrect choice.
All drop shipping items come standard with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. In the event of any items received being damaged or faulty, please complete the attached Faulty Product Form and forward it onto firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Faulty Product Form
Upon our inspection, we will decide upon one of two options:
- The damage warrants a refund
- A replacement item to be sent out.
Although quality control is important to us, it is inevitable that even best toys are subject to some failure rates.
Please note: refunds are applicable for the items only and do not include the price paid for shipping.
See our Returns and Exchange page for more information: Click Here.
The foregoing licenses do not include any rights to reproduce, re-transmit, photocopy, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate content to anyone without the express prior written consent of Daring Adult Wholesale. You may use content for your personal use, but copying and distributing content to third parties from Daring Adult Wholesale is forbidden. You are prohibited to:
- Modify, download (other than page caching), reproduce, copy, or resell, The Site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- Commercially use The Site, the content or any portion derivative thereof (unless you have an authorised business relationship with Daring Adult Wholesale);
- Copy or download any User's account information for the benefit of any third party;
- Enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to Daring Adult Wholesale or its systems;
- Any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or use any robot, spider, data miner, scraper or other similar data gathering and extraction tools or automated means to access Daring Adult Wholesale or its systems for any purpose without express written consent of Daring Adult Wholesale
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Daring Adult Wholesale;
- Bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of Daring Adult Wholesale;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Daring Adult Wholesale (unless you have an authorised business relationship with Daring Adult Wholesale)
- Use Daring Adult Wholesale domain names, trademarks, services marks or logos in any meta tags or any other "hidden text" or
Use Daring Adult Wholesale for the purpose of posting on or transmitting through Daring Adult Wholesale any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law; or any other unlawful purposes.
10. Limitation of Liability
Daring Wholesale will not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by Daring Wholesale or by its employees or agents;
- Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any item of this contract.
This site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by daring adult wholesale on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Daring adult wholesale makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, daring adult wholesale disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Daring adult wholesale will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. Under no circumstances shall daring adult wholesale be liable for any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the sites, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained from the sites or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or emails, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to daring adult wholesale’s records, programs, or services. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the site. Daring adult wholesale will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from the use of the site or the purchase of any product there from, even if daring adult wholesale has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Applicable Law
You agree that Queensland Australia Laws will govern this Agreement and any cases arising from the use of the site or breach of this agreement shall be heard in Queensland Australia
12. Data Protection
Daring Wholesale prioritises privacy, of both drop shipper and their customers, ensuring that the details of your order and payments are kept secure.
Unless Daring Wholesale is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to the information supplied by you.
Daring Wholesale will not supply your information to any third party.
13. Other Businesses
We provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Daring Adult Wholesale does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
14. Drop Shipping Communication
When you visit daringadultwholesale.com.au or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
15. Marketing Material
All our images and product information are freely available for use on your own website. Once you apply for an account you will be directed to the appropriate URL links for the images of each product.
If you require more marketing material please contact our marketing officer via,
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Daring Adult Wholesale. For example, without limitation, any comments or terms you attempt to add as part of a purchase or other order confirmation, or any terms outside of those stated by Daring Adult Wholesale will not be binding on Daring Adult Wholesale. You agree that you are not entering into this Agreement in reliance on any statements or representations other than those set forth herein.
- The use of headings is for convenience and will not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Age of models: All models and actors depicted in products and visuals on this website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of creation of said depictions.
17. Privacy Statement
Daring Adult Wholesale considers your use of the site to be private. However, we may access or disclose information about you, your account and / or the content of your communications, in order to: (1) comply with the law or legal process served on us; (2) enforce and investigate potential violations of this contract; including use of this service to participate in, or facilitate activities that violate the law; or (3) protect the rights, property, or safety of Daring Adult Wholesale, its employees, its customers or the public. You consent to the access and disclosures outlined in this section. We may use technology or other means to protect Daring Adult Wholesale, protect our customers, or stop you from breaching this contract. These means may include, for example, filtering to stop spam or increase security.
Drop Shipping Contact Details
Daring Adult Wholesale Pty Ltd
If you have further queries on our drop shipping terms and conditions, feel free to call us up and check on it at 07 3203 0211